Pouring some black tea into your bath tub helps to clear and balance your energy fields! Not to mention it helps to remove dead skin and the scent can help to relax your senses.
- Choose a black tea with a fabulous scent. I like Stash’s Double Bergamot – the citrus scent is refreshing yet relaxing
- In a medium sized saucepan boil water with approximately 4-6 tea bags in it.
- Set up your bathroom for success: dim lights, clean / clear space, and anything else you may need so that you won’t have to get out of the bath once you’re are in it!
- Once everything is set up, pour your tea into the bath
- Upon entering the bath, try to clear your mind of thoughts; focusing only on your breathing and clearing / balancing your energy system. I find this works best for me when I go through each chakra one by one focusing on the vibrant color of each chakra behind closed eyes.
When you exit your bath you will not only notice a calm, relaxed affect but also soft exfoliated skin!